How do Strippers File Taxes?

t’s THAT time of year again!

The Cost of Business for a stripper can add up quickly.  If you haven’t read my taxes blogpost from the early days of the blog, be sure to click that link about how to write off  certain items that every stripper uses in order to do her job.  I am not a Certified Public Accountant, and any specific questions should be directed towards one.  I have, however, filed taxes as an entertainer for the duration of my career.  Part of becoming a SuperStripper is being accountable for your income, saving and investing in assets that will allow you to retire gracefully from this business when you are ready.

If you have never filed taxes as a stripper before, the first thing you want to do is hire a Certified Public Accountant.  We have references here at SGR and can direct you towards accountants who are familiar with the business write-offs associated with being an entertainer.  You can also ask around at your club, most veteran dancers can at least point you in the right direction.  What you want to avoid is a standard tax preparing office like HnR Block, Jackson Hewett, and/or prepackaged software programs like TurboTax.  The likelihood of getting audited is much greater when using these resources.

The easiest way to keep track of your earnings and expenses is the SuperStripper Business Expense Log.  You can purchase the 2012 edition here.  In this manual the SuperStripper Tax System is explained and it walks you through each month with an Monthly overview, a weekly expense log, and end of month totals and review. There is also an annual report section at the back to present to your accountant at tax time.


How Do Strippers File Taxes?

If you want to make more money in the clubs then sign up for our Free Trial Of DancerWealth Click this link to find out more: How To Become A Stripper


Comments & Responses